Friday, July 10, 2009

A USS for the UFC


It is being called the Ultimate Saturday Showdown. It could do a world of wonders for MMA and UFC if Brock Lesnar could take down Frank Mir on Saturday night. This will be a fight I will be glued to my couch to watch. Just one opinion on the Pay Per View aspect of the fight. Putting a fight on Pay Per View is a must for this corperation. They make alot of there profit from the money they recieve. Yet, it is unbelieveable the amount you pay for a fight like this. I just scrolled to Saturday night on my TV, and they charge 44.99 for this fight. I will be a hypocrite and watch the fight anyway, yet there is still a problem. Fights like these could end in 40 seconds. Imagine you being a boss of a company, you have millions of employees that work 40 seconds and you must turn around and pay them 44.99. This aspect must be looked at if this sport will succeed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment